I’ve been cooking with the Wolfgang Puck Pressure Oven that our company is currently marketing. I made my signature salmon in it tonight!
- 1 (2 to 3-pound) side salmon, skin on (preferably WIld Alaskan)
- 4 tablespoons stone-ground mustard
- Juice from 2 lemons
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 cup shelled pistachio nuts
- 2 chopped tablespoons of fresh tarragon
- 1/2 cup Italian panko bread crumbs
- 4 tablespoons canola oil
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- (Optional) 3 shallots, caramelized
Preheat oven to 400 degrees
Place salmon on baking pan, skin side on bottom. Mix the mustard, garlic, and lemon juice together and spread on top of the salmon.
Grind the pistachios and mix with the panko bread crumbs, oil, tarragon, and salt and pepper, to taste. Cover the salmon evenly with the pistachio mixture and bake in pressure mode about 15 minutes.
If you opted to, top with the caramelized leeks. Yumm!!